Recently I have let my self-care slip a bit even though I know how important it is. Here are my 5 self-care promises for this week.
- Go to the gym 5 times this week – These sessions have really helped my sleeping pattern and my general mood.
- Read – I have a whole stack of books I want to get through and recently I haven’t made time to enjoy any of them – I need to make some time on my days off to get lost in one of them
- Drink enough water – I am getting better at this, but the temptation to go back to fizzy drinks is slowly creeping back in. I have seen a massive difference in my skin over the last month so I really want to keep this up.
- Use my anxiety tools when a situation is getting too much – my fidget cube has really helped and now I have one of those spinny things so hopefully these keep helping me out.
- Go to bed before midnight – Going to the gym after work should help with this but I’m going to try and make an effort to ‘switch off’ and not use my phone/ laptop before bed to help wind down and actually have a proper nights sleep.
I know these things are all possible, so hopefully I can get to the end of the week and I will have been able to stick to them all.Stacey xo