Monday 17th January 2022

I woke up very groggy as my legs were very restless and itchy during the night. I took my first magnesium supplement today so I am hoping they start to work over the next few days!

Most of the day was spent laying on the sofa watching telly/YouTube and playing with the dogs. Once my legs settled down a little bit I went for a little walk to the shop to try and stretch my legs. It took a little longer than it would normally but it was really nice to get some fresh air for a bit. I felt a little breathless when I got back and my chest was tight.

My Mum made a roast dinner which was really good.

I hope to have a decent nights sleep tonight and my legs aren’t as restless through the night.

Tuesday 18th January 2022

I woke up a bit easier this morning and felt as though I had a bit more energy. Seeing as it felt good to get out in the fresh air yesterday I went for a walk to stretch my legs and try to get the twitching to calm down a little bit – I wish I had my massage gun with me! I managed to get a couple of nice photos of the frost whilst I was out.

My chest was a bit tight when I got back and took a little while to settle down. I found some paracetamol helped a little bit. But I still felt wheezy.

I spent most of the day watching telly and trying to read my book although I struggled to concentrate on it.

I tried to have a nap in the afternoon as I felt tired but couldn’t drift off. It felt like I was on high alert and unable to settle.

After dinner I watched some more of the Bay before making my bed up and crashing.

Wednesday 19th January 2022

I feel as though I had a bit more energy this morning which felt good. My legs were still a bit tired though and it starting to get really frustrating.

As soon as I was awake I did my blood test with my Mum however I ended up doing most of it as she said it was making her feel sick. I am hoping this gives me an indication of if there is anything I can do to improve my health/ work on to get better quicker.

I went for a walk down to the shop but felt tired when I got back and as though my energy had been zapped out of me again. I watched some YouTube videos and played with the dogs before I completely crashed out on the sofa for 2 hours.

My keypad arrived which should make my videoing editing easier and a bit quicker. It took a little while to understand how to set up and program the keys but once I got my head around it it was actually quite simple.

Thursday 20th January 2022

Barney was a nightmare last night and wouldn’t settle I am sore he is nocturnal.

As my Dad was off from work today we went and did a bit of shopping.

First of all we headed to Tesco where I bought a katsu curry for my dinner and a couple of bottles of cider. Then we headed to the card shop where I bought Marysia’s birthday and Valentines day cards. I also popped into the clothes shop next door as my Mum and Dad were taking so long and picked up a couple of t0shirts to put away for when we go to South Africa as well as a new bag.

My Dad bought me some chicken nuggets and chips for my lunch before we drove over to Home Bargains. We also went into a charity shop and I picked up a couple of books.

When we got in from shopping I was really tired and crashed out on the sofa watching Yellowjackets and played Spyro on my Switch for a little while.

Friday 21st January 2022

I have had a very chilled day today and spent a little while bringing my journal up to date as well as going through my work and personal e-mails.

I took a walk over the fields which I really enjoyed. It is the furthest I have been able to walk in a while so was nice to be on my own with my thoughts. I took some photos down by the river before heading back. I was pretty glad I wore my walking boots as the track was pretty muddy.

When I got back from my walk I crashed out a bit on the sofa as my chest was feeling tight and achy.

Saturday 22nd January 2022

It was my first day back in work today, I felt a bit anxious and out of practice. But I am looking forward to getting my routine back.

Due to doing a phased return I finished my shift early and went for a walk. Once I got back I decided to have a hot bath to help relax my joints as they have been getting very achy recently. I also washed my hair. It wasn’t too long after that before it was time to get ready to go out for dinner. We were going to celebrate my Uncle Ivan’s 60th birthday.

We had a really good evening and it was good to see everyone! I had chicken and chips followed by a biscoff cheesecake – I really enjoyed my food!

We got back quite late and I pretty much made my bed up as soon as we got back.

Sunday 23rd January 2022

I felt pretty groggy this morning and was very much looking forward to my cups of tea to wake me up. I put the bed away and got ready for the day.

After I finished work I fell asleep for a few hours as I felt very tired, my body was achy and my chest felt tight. Once I woke up I went for a walk to the shop for some fresh air and to try and stretch my legs out.

I am glad my shift in work starts a bit later tomorrow which means I can (hopefully) have a lay in in the morning.

Leave a Reply


Design a site like this with
Get started