Monday 7th March 2022

I have such a bad cold, my nose will not stop running and the pressure in my head is insane!

I managed to get some sleep last night which has helped a bit.

I am hoping that work flies past so that I can crawl back into bed as soon as possible!

Cold and flu medicine and tissues

My body hurts, my nose hurts, I just want to be able to breathe properly!

Tuesday 8th March 2022

I woke up with plenty of time to get to my doctors appointment which I am glad about as it gave my brain a chance to chill out as I was a bit anxious about my blood results.

I didn’t have to wait too long before the doctor was ready for my appointment. It turns out I am prediabetic, possibly have coeliac disease (further investigation needed) and could be what is causing the majority of my issues, my thyroid is okay but there is protein in my urine which needs further investigation. I have to keep a food and symptom journal for 4 weeks and do another urine sample when I go back to the doctors in April.

The rest of my day has been quite productive. I have done my washing, tidied my room, and been out for a walk. Then I decided to have a chilled afternoon watching TV and doing some of my diamond painting.

Lion King diamond painting in progress

Wednesday 9th March 2022

It took a lot for me to get out of bed this morning as my head felt stuffy and headachy.

I finally got myself out of bed and spoke to my Mum before getting ready for work.

The day felt as though it dragged but it also didn’t help that I am feeling so rough with this cold.

Thursday 10th March 2022

Last night I had a long unbroken sleep and it felt good – I definitely needed it! My nose didn’t feel as blocked when I woke up which is a bonus.

I spent most of the morning chilling out and drinking tea before going on a walk to Aldi so that I could buy some biscuits to snack on during my training.

This evening has been quite chilled and I have watched a few YouTube videos. I ended up down a YouTube blackhole watching videos about the human body.

Friday 11th March 2022

I didn’t feel with it this morning, it is like this cold hits me in waves. I eventually got myself out of bed and made myself some breakfast before ringing my Mum for a catch up.

I then faffed about a bit before starting work – the day flew by and before I knew it I was logging out for the weekend.

This evening has been pretty chilled, I packed my bag ready for going to Marysia’s and then watched some of the latest season of Drive to Survive on Netflix.

Saturday 12th March 2022

I planned to leave for Marysia’s early this morning but my stomach flared up and there was a bit of a faff at the train station but once I was finally on the train I was able to read my book and chill out a bit.

After Marysia picked me up from the train station we went to Lidl to grad a bit of shopping before heading back to hers. As soon as we got back I took Boris out for a walk and it was actually quite warm.

Once I got back from walking Boris, Marysia had made me a cups of tea and we sat down to do the first part of the questions for our wedding ceremony in South Africa. It took a little while to get through them all but we have ticked it off of our list of things that need to be done before we go to South Africa.

We had some lunch and then I settled down on the sofa with Boris to watch some more Drive to Survive on Netflix whilst Marysia played on her game for a while.

I ended up falling asleep for a little while. When I woke up it was time to cook dinner and then we finished the evening off watching Turning Red on Disney+.

Sunday 13th March 2022

We were up quite early this morning and after a cups of tea we took Boris for a walk to the park – there was a lot of people out walking their dogs!

The park

Once we got back from our walk I started gathering up my things before Marysia took me to the train station.

I was a little bit gutted that it was bus replacements however they didn’t stop at all so it didn’t actually take all that long.

Once I got home I felt very tired but made myself some crumpets and a cups of tea which I ate whilst chatting to my Mum and Dad. After I finished chatting to them I decided to get cracking with packing my clothes ready for going to my parents on Wednesday whilst watching some TV.

After I finished packing I edited a YouTube video (the first one in a very long time) and got cracking with writing this weeks blog post. Once I have this all scheduled and ready to go I will be getting comfy with my book and chilling out for the rest of the evening.

Leave a Reply


Design a site like this with
Get started