Now we are entering the final quarter of the year I thought it would be the best time to review my goals of the year, where I am at and what I need to do over the next 3 months to achieve my goals.
My 2023 Goal Progress
- 10000 blog views – this is currently a work in progress, I haven’t been consistent with posting content and I have moved between hosting platforms so my stats aren’t really reflective of what they actually are
- 500 YouTube subscribers – Currently 212 subscribers
- Improve my time management – This is a work in progress but definitely heading in the right direction.
- Complete my crochet blanket – I have almost finished the first ball of wool and it is a decent size
- Complete 12 paint by numbers – I have completed 3 so far this year, 9 left to go
- Complete 12 diamond paintings – I have completed 2 so far this year, 10 left to go
Personal Development Skills:
- Read 23 books – I have read 7 so far this year, 16 left to go
- Journal – I have played around with this throughout the year but is definitely something I need to become more consistent with
- Wake up by 7am every morning – This is definitely not happening right now, I am working on my sleeping habits to make waking up in the morning easier.
- Quality time with Marysia – currently dedicating one Saturday a month to spending time together around all of our other life commitments
- Quality time with family – arranged to see my family in October as well as a few things throughout next year
Health & Fitness:
- Lose 40kg – I am making slow and steady progress towards this goal
- A minimum of 7500 steps per day – I am on track to overachieve this goal this year so I just need to keep maintaining my steps throughout the rest of the year.
- Save £2000 – This is almost achieved
- Create 1 month emergency fund – I have set this up and am working towards building it up
- Create sinking funds – I have set this up and am working towards building it up
My 2023 Goal Action Plan
Now that I know where I am in terms of the progress with my goals I also know where I need to focus my monthly goals for the rest of the year.
I will be sharing these over the coming months.